CRYSTAL PALACE V BURNLEY
🗓 29 June | 20:00
- Crystal Palace have seen under 2.5 total match goals in 13 of their 15 Premier League home matches.
- Crystal Palace have won their last four Premier League matches against Burnley.
- Burnley have seen under 2.5 goals scored in five of their last eight Premier League matches.
- Five of the last six Premier League matches between Crystal Palace and Burnley have seen under 2.5 goals scored.
The heavy loss to Champions Liverpool in their last round notwithstanding, Crystal Palace have been in impressive form winning four of their last five. Roy Hodgson’s team is still in the reckoning for a surprise Europa League qualification spot. Burnley have an outside chance too, However, in the absence of strikers Ashley Barnes and Chris Wood, the visitors aren’t likely to find goals to test the Palace defence. Considering Palace’s strong defensive record, another low scoring game is on the cards. Equally enticing is a Palace win, considering their recent strong record against Burnley.
We are backing a home win in this contest and a medium stake on the combo pick of Palace win and under 2.5 total goals.
MARITIMO V BENFICA
🗓 29 June | 18:00
- Four of the last five Maritimo home league games have seen both teams score.
- The last three Benfica league games have each seen both teams score.
- Three of the last four Maritimo league games have seen both teams get on the scoresheet.
- Both teams have scored in four of the last five Benfica away league fixtures.
Benfica are in poor form heading into this game and although they are the better team in terms of personnel, this will be a difficult game for them. Maritimo have done reasonably well at home in their last few games and this should be a close contest. Both teams have been leaky at the back and the meetings between these two are usually packed with goals.
Both teams are likely to score in this game.
PACOS FERREIRA V PORTO
🗓 29 June | 21:15
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in seven of Pacos de Ferreira’s last eight league games.
- Pacos de Ferreira have conceded at least once in each of their last five home league games.
- Pacos de Ferreira have scored 12 goals in their last six games in all competitions.
- Since 2017, these two teams have met five times and 20 goals have been scored in total.
- Only Benfica have scored more away league goals than Porto this season.
- Only one in their last 21 away league games have Porto failed to score a goal, though that was the most recent one.
Porto are the better team here and they have the better set of players. However, their recent away form has not been up to the mark. On the other hand, Pacos de Ferreira have done well since the restart. The hosts have been involved in some high scoring games recently. They have been poor at the back and Porto are coming into this game on the back of a 4-0 win.
Over 2.5 goals could be on the cards here.